In a significant and a bold move, the Government of Gujarat has reiteated its commitment towards development of the renewable energy sector and Climate Change, by allotting 716 MW of Solar Power capacity to 34 national and international project developers against the 500 MW capacity declared earlier this year under its Solar Power Policy -2009. Of the 716 MW allotment, the share of Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal technology is 365 MW and 351 MW respectively.
- Gujarat Power Plans Solar Park at Patan
- Adani to Commission 40 MW Solar Power Project in December 2011
- Status of Solar Power Projects in Gujarat
- Suryachakra & Flagsol, Germany to set up Solar Projects
- Gujarat Identifies six sites for nuclear power plants.
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission – Updates
- NTPC Vidyut Signs MoU with 16 Solar Power Producers to buy 84 MW
- Status of Solar Thermal Technologies and Markets in India